Forrest Yoga Symposium NYC with Erica Mather, Denise Hopkins, Kirsten Collins & Leslie Pearlman
Chakra Roadtrip…Ignite Your Inner Wisdom
January 31st & February 1st @ Reflections Yoga in Manhattan
Forrest Yoga New York to register
|We are thrilled to be doing our next symposium at the beginning of the new year!
This is a ripe time to come together as community, practice some juicy Forrest Yoga, and set intent for the year ahead. This time we are going on a journey through our chakras. This weekend will take you through a process with the purpose of gaining clarity around goals, aspirations, and unanswered questions that may be lingering inside of you. Fasten your seat belts. It’s going to be quite a road trip!
Hands on Assisting & Continuing Ed for Yoga Teachers
Refine Your Teaching & Reignite Your Passion
February 21st & 22nd- Bend & Bloom Yoga, Brooklyn, NY
$180 (Early Bird $165) REGISTER
Are you not a yoga teacher, but considering a training in the future? Please contact Denise for details about participating.
Hands On Assisting
- Learn to touch students from a heart-felt place
- Reverse bad habits of assisting
- Build confidence in our hands
- Pose assists applicable to any style of yoga
- Ways of working with injuries
- Learn to speak with clarity and brevity
- Voice projection and breathing while you teach
- Break out of the “perfect” box and teach as yourself
- Ways of staying passionate and not burning out
- We will kick off each day with a yoga class which will get us feeling into our bodies and connecting to the heartfelt energy needed for compassionate speaking and assisting. Learning to breathe into your heart while teaching and assisting will transform your classes.
**Fee includes materials cost
**All hours will apply to Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits
Forrest Fridays at Bend & Bloom: Truth Seeking Series
Come to your mat with the intention of uncovering what truth means for you in this once a month series lead by Denise Hopkins. Our truth is what is most precious to our heart, no matter what others think or say. Our truth lives in our cel tissue but is often buried by self-doubt. In these 5 Forrest Yoga classes, we will be journeying through the body’s energy centers (chakras) to to awaken our senses, sweat out toxins and release tension that gets in the way of feeling our bodies. Integrity, self awareness and playful curiosity will become your new tools in uncovering your own personal truth. REGISTER NOW. (All classes sold separately)
Spring Cleaning Workshop: April 18th
Bend & Bloom Yoga, 2:00pm-4:00pm
In this 2 hour class, be ready to cleanse your lymph through intense sweating, wring out your organs with twists, and shake off tension in your hips (the emotional junk drawer of the body). We will use unique abdominal and bhanda work to help stimulate the digestive system and get us feeling strong and centered.